Kony

Monday, January 23, 2012

More Pictures


I just spent forty-five minutes writing a lot of words right here in this space for you guys to see. The internet connection dropped and I lost them all. I currently don't have enough time to re-write them. As soon as I have time again, and I have regained my spirits, I will re-write the post. In the mean time, enjoy the pictures.




 This is the girl's transition home that NewHope is building. 

 Little farmers market in Orhei, Moldova.
 The pastor's son, Joseph, and myself.
 The local pastor (whom I am staying with) Vasille. Big dude, used to be a boxer.



 Market in the capital, Chisinau.
 City center in Chisinau, Moldova.

 Joseph sledding.
Bus stop... 

1 comment:

  1. love the pictures. thank you. Just love hearing from you.
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete